While the scale and impact of the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak remains unknown, RML Group has been working for some time to prepare for all potential outcomes for our business and to support clients and customers through this sustained period of uncertainty.
Today we want to share the actions we are taking in response to this unique and evolving situation.
We have a range of plans in place across RML Group to serve the needs of our clients with the minimum possible disruption, while protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and other stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to:
- Remote working where possible for our high risk colleagues
- Avoiding travel and attendance at large events where possible
- Utilising ZOOM and other technology to hold virtual meetings with internal and external attendees
- A vigilant approach to personal hygiene and cleaning of our facilities; and
- Following the advice and guidance of Public Health England where suspected cases arise within our employee population, clients or other stakeholders.
Our senior management team meet regularly to review the ongoing situation and are working collaboratively with our teams to ensure operational resiliency and the provision of business-critical services, with preparations in progress to enact additional measures as the situation evolves.
Additionally, we’re committed to providing the highest levels of customer service during the COVID-19 outbreak and we will continue where possible to deliver our customer projects, whilst keeping our workforce, employees and suppliers as safe as possible.
As a business, we will continue to monitor and review this approach in line with latest global developments and government guidance. Our priority is to protect the well-being of our colleagues, clients, business partners and other stakeholders.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your usual RML Group contacts if you have any questions or if we can provide further support.
RML Group Ltd.