This content requires cookies, please click 'Allow Cookies' at the bottom of the screen.
Our wide-ranging in-house manufacturing capability allows us to deliver components of all sizes to the highest quality standards, and we do it with very fast turn-around. We know full-well what “We need it yesterday” means.
Manufacturing components, sub-assemblies and complete vehicles in low volume is central to our company. To quote just one example: we make the front and rear chassis subframes, hubs and steering racks for the entire British Touring Car Championship grid.
We have the flexibility to manufacture to drawings,assist with production engineering or design your components from scratch using our vast experience in motorsport and broader automotive engineering. We can assist in selecting materials and manufacturing methods, and suggest cost reduction options to suit your requirements.
Our capabilities include:
· In-house machine shop and full hand fabrication area including flat patches and jigging
· Sub-assembly department that supports manufacturing
· Full gearbox and differential build
· Damper dyno for full damper servicing
· Full paint capability including bake oven for parts and whole car, as well as various finishing processes for metallic parts